This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
2SGP(m) centrifugal pump is mainly composed of three parts, motor, water pump and seal. The motor is single/three phase asynchronous type, and the impeller is centrifugal type. Single mechanical seal is adopted by the motor and water pump, and flat oil resistant rubber ring is used as static seal for rabbet. The overflowing parts are all processed with rust-proof treatment, and the impellers are made of stainless steel or brass. In addition, the rotor shaft is welded using 304 and 45# steel.
This product is 2-pole type, and the two impellers are set back-to-back which greatly reduces the axial force generated by the impellers. The reasonable structure makes it more efficient when compared with similar product, and the running is more stable with less noise. Meanwhile, the high quality seal guarantees little leakage and long service life. The maximum flow range is 5.1~9.6m3/h, and the maximum head varies from 42m to 50m.
This pump has some excellent properties, such as compact design, beautiful appearance, high reliability, convenient maintenance, low running cost, etc. The motor is direct link type, and it takes up little floor area. Given the advantages above, this product is mainly used for cleaning equipment, irrigation for garden, pressurizing for pipeline, cold/hot water circulation, pressurized water supply for high-rise building, etc.
1. Medium temperature: Usually within the range of 0℃~40℃.
2. Ambient temperature: Max. 40℃
3. Relative humidity: Not over 95%
4. Long-term working pressure: Not over 6 bar.
5. Fluctuation range of power supply: ±10% of rated voltage
6. Pumped medium requirements: The PH value should be within 6.5~8.5, the volume content of solid impurities is less than 0.1%, and the granularity is not over 0.2mm.
1. 2-pole asynchronous motor
2. Protection rating: IP44
3. Insulation class: B
4. Single phase motor with frequency of 50 Hz, and capacitor and thermal overload protector is set inside.
1. Please check the insulation resistance between winding and casing regularly, and this insulation resistance should not lower than 1MΩ when the temperature reaches the working temperature. Otherwise, some measures must be carried out to achieve this value.
2. After the pump has worked normally for 2000 hours, the following procedures should be carried out for maintenance. First, disassemble the machine, and check the expendable parts, such as impeller, bottom valve, rolling bearing, mechanical seal, etc. Please change the damaged components in time. Second, the air tight test should be done. After the maintenance and replacement of sealing parts are finished, the hydrostatic (air pressure) test for pressure bearing parts and entire machine should be executed at the maximum working pressure. Leakage and sweat phenomena should not take place for the initial 5 minutes.
3. When the ambient temperature is lower than 4℃, freeze protection needs to be carried out to prevent the pump body from cracking.
4. Under the condition that the centrifugal pump will be idle for a long time, pipeline needs to be disassembled, and water inside the machine should be drained. Clean the main components, and anti-rust treatment is required. Then, set this machine at dry and ventilated place, and keep it carefully.
2SGP: Double impeller centrifugal pump
m: Single phase. If there is no m, it means that this model is three phase type.
25: Nominal diameter of water outlet
160: Nominal diameter of impeller
B: Impeller code
SHIMGE is a specialized centrifugal pump manufacturer and supplier in China. We provide a vast array of products, including 4" deep well pump, automatic self-priming peripheral pump, cast iron submersible sewage pump, electronic adjustable speed circulation pump, among others.
Related Names: Vertical Centrifugal Pump | Horizontal Type Centrifugal Pumping Machine