This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
Peripheral turbine anti-blocking submersible pumps for 4" wells are designed in order to solve all the problems in irrigation, gardening, domestic and zootechnic plants. Our product uses brass vortex impeller and oil filled motor, and its main features are small flow and high lift height. The disassembly of motor is very convenient due to the application of new technology. In addition, the maximum outer diameter is 98mm. Based on these advantages, this submersible pump is suitable for pressurizing, sprinkling irrigation, drop irrigation and others for gardens, planting, etc.
Hydraulic Performance Curve
1. Delivery outlet: Brass/cast iron with electrophoretic paint
2. Suction flange: Brass/cast iron with electrophoretic paint
3. External casing: Stainless steel
4. Impeller: Brass
5. Filter: Stainless steel
6. Shaft with rotor: Stainless steel
7. Anti-blocking plate: Stainless steel
8. Mechanical seal: Ceramic-graphite
1. Submersion depth: Up to 70 meters
2. Liquid temperature: Up to 35℃
3. Ambient temperature: Up to +40℃
4. Max. sand content: 150g/m3
5. Min. well diameter: 4''
1. 2 pole induction motor
2. Single-phase/three-phase: 50Hz
3. Single-phase with capacitor and overload protection
4. Insulation class: B
5. Protection rating: IP X8
6. Outlet diameter: 1''
4 SK m 100 T
T: Cast iron pump casing, andno "T" for copper pump casing.
100: Rated power and the unit is 1/100HP.
m: Single-phase, and no "m" for three-phase.
SK: Model code meaning deep well water pump of vortex type.
4: Minimum diameter of well (inch).
Our company is a China-based peripheral turbine anti-blocking submersible pumps for 4" wells manufacturer and supplier. We also provide self-priming peripheral pump, submersible sewage pump, single-stage single-suction vertical/horizontal centrifugal pump, deep well pump, and much more.
Related Names: Vortex Subsurface Pumping Machinery | Peripheral Downhole Pump